Silagen is a scar treatment system marketed towards people with hypertrophic scars, post-surgery scars, post-laser scars, or keloids. By applying the serum to your skin, you can purportedly reduce the appearance of scars.
- Includes medical grade silicone
- Faster drying than any other silicone gels
- Soft Silky feel preferred by 98% of physicians surveyed
- No extra potentially irritating ingredients
Silagen 100% Pure Silicone Gel was developed by doctors for use in clinics and hospitals. It is made with the highest quality medical grade silicones. Clinical studies have proven the effectiveness of silicone gel in the prevention and treatment of scars. and it is recommended by scar experts as the preferred first line treatment.
This clear, fast drying gel will help flatten, soften and smooth scars while reducing redness, discoloration, itching and pain. It creates a protective barrier with increases hydration and provides the optimal environment to normalize collagen production. When used after surgical procedures, it may help prevent the formation of hypertropic scars and keloids.
Silagen is a “scar refinement system” that uses silicone gel to reduce the appearance of scars.
- Wash and dry affected area
- Apply a very small amount of Silagen 100% Pure Silicone Gel to scar and gently massage
- Allow to dry
- Use twice daily for 8-12 weeks for optimal results
- Do not use this product under Gel Sheeting or it will cause the Sheeting to lose adhesiveness. Use one product during the day and alternate with the other at night if desired.
- See package inster for further instructions.
The information provided on this site is intended for your general knowledge only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. The information on this website is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Never disregard medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the Cocco Clinique MD site. Product sold on this site are for personal use and not for resale. All orders placed through this website are subject to Cocco Clinique MD acceptance, in its sole discretion. This means that Cocco Clinique MD may refuse to accept, or may cancel, any order, whether or not it has been confirmed, without liability to you or any third party. Cocco Clinique MD reserves the right to discontinue any program or offer at any time.
For a full review of our Terms and Conditions, please visit this page: Terms & Conditions.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.