Cocco Clinique is a private clinic that specializes in Plastic Surgery in Dallas TX
Dr. Jennyfer Faridy Cocco is a Cosmetic Female Plastic Surgeon serving the Dallas / Fort Worth areas since 2009. She is a Bilingual Surgeon, Board Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. Dr. Cocco is also an active member of various societies dedicated to the advancement of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
Cirugía Plástica en Español
Se Habla Español! La Dr. Jennyfer F. Cocco y el personal de nuestra clínica, estamos orgullosos de ofrecer servicios en Inglés y Español. Están dedicados a responder a todas sus dudas y a brindar el mejor cuidado posible para todos nuestros pacientes. Para aprender más sobre nuestra clínica y los procedimientos en los que nos especializamos, visite la versión en Español de nuestra página.
Connect With Us!
Our ultimate goal is to provide the Best Plastic Surgery in Dallas / Fort Worth area.
Cocco Clinique – Plastic Surgery in Dallas TX
My approach to patient care is centered around listening to my patients’ desires and expectations and understanding their unique background. That way, I can develop personalized treatment plans to achieve long-term natural results. This personalized approach fosters strong communication and allows us to establish a strong patient-doctor relationship.
A Boutique-Style Practice
Over the years, I have developed a boutique-style surgery practice that allows me to be closely, and personally involved with each patient’s care. My team and I really try to understand our patients’ vision. Consequently, we can meet and exceed their expectations. We pride ourselves on really getting to know our patients on a deeper level and building long-lasting relationships.
My practice also takes pride in our roots and heritage. We aim to be a beacon for the Hispanic community with everything related to cosmetic plastic surgery in Dallas / Fort Worth areas. Our commitment to providing personalized care includes ensuring that patients can communicate with me directly, in their own language. With us, patients can be sure that I, the doctor herself, will be answering their questions and concerns, with the utmost discretion, achieving a higher level of privacy, and understanding. After all, our ultimate goal is to provide the best plastic surgery in the Dallas / Fort Worth area.
2 Years POST-OP and I couldn’t be happier with my tummy tuck. Now, I bring my bikini with me everywhere and I am always ready for a pool party! Dr. Cocco was very responsive to my questions before and after surgery. My only regret was not meeting her 20 years ago. :)
Love love love Dr Cocco…got a breast reduction a year ago and could not be happier with the results!! She is awesome !!!
VERY PROFESSIONAL! What a great doctor you are so caring, kind and WISE. Hard to find nowadays. There aren’t words to express how grateful I am for your expertise, attention to detail, and perfection in my surgery, I am beyond pleased with my results. My excellent experience began with my first call to your office and your staff ‘s kindness and professionalism. They were beyond helpful, Mariaines explained everything very well and made sure I understood and showed sincere concern for what I came in, she was wonderful and very pleasant. I will definitely be back!
At Cocco Clinique, we strive to provide comprehensive information to address all of our patients’ inquiries, and enable them to make informed decisions. We suggest checking our different FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) sections first, as you may find the answer to your question there!
Schedule Your Consultation Today!
Patient Resources (Forms)
Online forms are used to keep your information up to date, save you time, and to provide additional resources for patient care and education.
Download and print the following package, it contains the Patient Information form, Health History form, Financial policy and HIPAA policy. Please present them on your next visit to our clinic.
Dr. Jennyfer F. Cocco, MD – Plastic Surgery Dallas
8305 Walnut Hill Ln. Suite 120
Dallas, TX 75231
* Our Dallas office is located inside the Woodhill Medical Park building.
Hours of Operation
Monday – Thursday
8:30am – 4:30pm
Looking for a Tummy Tuck in Dallas, TX?
You are not alone! Tummy Tucks are one of the most popular, and most commonly performed cosmetic procedures in the US. Visit our Tummy Tuck page to learn the benefits, risks, costs, recovery process, and answers to the most common questions we get asked.
Cocco Clinique MD SkinCare
Cocco Clinique MD SkinCare is a line of pharmaceutical grade formulations that are simple and sophisticated with an elegant design yet backed by scientific research. Its ingredients are proven in concentrations and dosage-forms designed to optimize therapeutic results
Plastic Surgery Services in Dallas, TX
A concise summary of the services we provide.
At Cocco Clinique we offer a wide range of plastic surgery services to help you achieve your desired look. We are committed to providing you with the highest level of care and expertise throughout your journey. If you’re interested in learning more about any of these procedures, or would like to schedule a consultation with Dr. Cocco, please don’t hesitate to contact us, call our office at (972) 200-1718 during office hours or send us a message using the form above. We’re here to help you look and feel your best!
Facial Plastic Surgery
Facial Plastic Surgery helps you restore a refreshed, youthful appearance by addressing concerns such as loose skin, wrinkles, and asymmetry. At Cocco Clinique, our goal is to help you achieve natural-looking results that complement your unique features and enhance your overall beauty. Additionally, we offer a variety of procedures to address your specific needs, including:
- Silhouette InstaLift is a minimally invasive facial rejuvenation procedure that uses specialized absorbable threads to lift sagging facial tissue.
- Facelift (Rhytidectomy), is an invasive, surgical procedure that lifts and tightens sagging skin on the face and neck.
- Midface Lift (Cheek Lift), is a surgical procedure that lifts and rejuvenates the middle portion of the face by correcting the sagging in cheeks and lower eyelids.
- Facial Fat Grafting, (Fat transfer), is a procedure that removes fat from one area of the body and injects it into the face to restore volume and enhance facial contours. Additionally, it’s a great alternative to some injectable fillers.
- Forehead lift (Brow Lift), is a surgical procedure that elevates and tightens the skin on the forehead.
- Buccal Fat Pad Removal is a surgical procedure that removes excess fat from the cheeks to create more sculpted appearance.
- Chin Augmentation (Genioplasty), is a surgical procedure designed to enhance the appearance of the chin by making it more prominent and defined.
- Chin Reduction (Mentoplasty), this procedure involves the removal of excess bone or soft tissue from the chin.
- Blepharoplasty (Eyelid Surgery), is a cosmetic procedure that aims to improve the appearance of the upper and/or lower eyelids.
- Neck Lift is a surgical procedure that improves the appearance of the neck and jawline by removing excess skin and fat and tightening the underlying muscles.
- Neck Liposuction is a minimally invasive procedure that removes excess fat from the neck area.
Body Contouring Surgery
- Body Lift is a surgical procedure designed to remove excess skin and fat from the body after a significant weight loss or due to the signs of aging.
- Liposuction is a minimally invasive surgical procedure that is used to remove excess fat from specific, very targeted areas of the body.
- Repair of Umbilical Deformity is a surgical procedure that is used to correct an abnormal appearance of the belly button. This deformity can be caused by different factors, such as pregnancy, gaining weight, and signs of aging.
- Thigh Lift this procedure is used to improve the appearance of the thighs by removing excess skin and fat.
- Upper Arm Lift (Brachioplasty) is used to improve the appearance of the upper arms by removing excess skin and fat.
- Calf Enlargement is a surgical procedure that is used to increase the size of the calves.
- Vaginal Rejuvenation is a surgical procedure that is used to improve the appearance and function of the vagina.
- Labiaplasty is a procedure that is used to reduce the size of the inner lips of the female genitalia (labia minora).
Ear Plastic Surgery
Ear Plastic Surgery reshapes and repositions the ears to improve their appearance. This procedure is performed on patients who feel self-conscious about the size or shape of their ears. We use advanced techniques to create natural-looking results that enhance your overall facial balance and symmetry, including:
- Ear Pinning (Otoplasty) is a cosmetic treatment designed to reshape the ears, reducing their size and bringing them closer to the head.
- Earlobe Repair / Reduction is a procedure used to correct earlobes that have been stretched or damaged due to the use of ear expanders, heavy earrings or other trauma.
Hair Restoration helps you restore a full, natural-looking head of hair using advanced technology such as SmartGraft using the FUE method. At Cocco Clinique, we use state-of-the-art equipment and the latest techniques to deliver exceptional results. Additionally, we also offer hair transplant in the eyebrows and beard. Ultimately, our goal is to help you feel confident and comfortable in your own skin.
Breast Plastic Surgery
Breast Plastic Surgery greatly enhances the shape, the breast size, and symmetry of your breasts, providing you with a more youthful, aesthetic, feminine silhouette. We work closely with each patient to develop a personalized treatment plan that aligns with their goals and expectations. At Cocco Clinique, we offer a range of breast surgery procedures, including:
- Breast augmentation is a surgical procedure that aims to enhance the size and shape of the breasts.
- Removal & Replacement of Breast Implants is a surgical procedure that simply removes old implants and replaces them with new ones.
- Breast lift (mastopexy) is a surgery that lifts and firms sagging breasts. Additionally, a Breast Augmentation Mastopexy is when you got a breast augmentation, at the moment you are getting a lift to enhance the size and shape of the breast even further.
- Gynecomastia is a condition that causes male breast tissue to grow, resulting in a feminine-looking chest. The surgical procedure involves removing the excess glandular tissue and fat through liposuction or direct excision.
- Breast Reduction is a surgical procedure designed to reduce the size of the breasts that removes excess breast tissue, fat, and skin.
- Nipple Reduction is a surgical procedure that reduces the size of the nipple by removing excess tissue.
- Inverted Nipple Repair is a surgical procedure that corrects inverted nipples.
Nasal Plastic Surgery
Nasal Plastic Surgery improves the appearance and function of the nose. It is also used to correct structural abnormalities, reshape the nose, or improve breathing. Furthermore, nasal Surgery enhances the overall facial harmony and balance, and boost your self-confidence. We specialize in various nasal plastic surgery procedures, including:
- Rhinoplasty Surgery (Nose job / Nose reshaping surgery) is a cosmetic procedure that aims to improve the appearance and functionality of the nose.
- Broken Nose is a common injury that can occur due to trauma or physical contact. Surgical intervention may be required to repair the nose and improve its appearance and function.
- Deviated Nasal Septum occurs when the thin wall that separates the two nostrils is displaced to one side, causing breathing difficulties and other functional issues. Correcting it typically involves surgical intervention to reposition or remove the displaced tissue, allowing for improved airflow.
Skin & Scars
At Cocco Clinique, we offer a variety of surgical procedures to improve the appearance of your skin and scars. These treatments include:
- Skin Repair / Reconstruction is a surgical procedure that restores the function and appearance of damaged skin due to injury, disease, or birth defects.
- Removal of Skin Lesions is a surgical procedure that removes growths on the skin, such as cysts, lipomas, and skin cancer.
- Excision of Nevus (Moles) is a surgical procedure that removes moles that can potentially be cancerous or simply causing cosmetic concerns.
- Scar Repair and Revision are surgical procedures that improve the appearance of scars resulting from injury, surgery, or even disease.
- Excision of Skin is a surgical procedure that removes a portion of the skin that is affected by cancer or other diseases.
- Scar Repair Using the Z-plasty Technique is a surgical procedure that minimizes the appearance of scars by using a unique pattern of incisions that shifts the scar to a less noticeable location.
FUE Hair Transplant Trypophobia: Fear Of Holes On The Scalp
Hair Transplant Trypophobia refers to the fear, discomfort, anxiety, or disgust some people may experience with the idea of having clusters of tiny holes on the scalp when considering undergoing a hair transplant procedure. If you’re experiencing hair loss, a hair transplant may be the solution you’ve been looking for.
Plastic Surgery for the Perfect Summer Body – 6 Surgeries to Get NOW
Summer is just around the corner, and as we think about getting that perfect summer body, we may find that diet and exercise alone don’t always give us the desired results. That’s where plastic surgery for summer can come in to help achieve the aesthetic we desire. Timing your surgery is crucial to ensure a speedy recovery and maximum results.
The Ideal BMI For Plastic Surgery – Why Your Weight Matters (2023)
What’s your BMI? In order to figure out who is a good candidate for body contouring plastic surgery, i.e. liposuction, abdominoplasty, brachioplasty, BBL, liposculpture, thigh lifts, body lifts, etc, etc. Most Plastic surgeons are guided by the BMI: body mass index. This is a scale that takes into account your weight.
A Bilingual Female Plastic Surgeon in Dallas Texas
Dr. Jennyfer Faridy Cocco, M.D. is a Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon practicing in Dallas/Fort Worth. She is one of the few fully trained American, Bilingual and Female plastic surgeons in the nation, that is Board-Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.
Dr. Cocco is constantly refining her skills in cosmetic surgery by training with internationally renowned aesthetic surgeons through various traveling apprenticeships. She also regularly attends seminars and conventions, both in the U.S. and Europe, to continue her education and stay up-to-date with the latest advances in the medical and cosmetic field. Her ambition is to establish herself as one of the best plastic surgeons in Dallas.
Dr. Cocco is highly skilled in tummy tuck (abdominoplasty), rhinoplasty, Brazilian butt lift (bbl), mommy makeover, facial rejuvenation, breast and body surgery (body contouring), and various other cosmetic and reconstructive procedures in men and women of all ages. Additionally, Dr. Cocco offers plastic surgery procedures for the female genital area as well as other non-invasive solutions for facial aging.
Plastic Surgery FAQs
(Frequently Asked Questions)
How much does plastic surgery cost?
The cost of plastic surgery depends on the surgery you are getting done and the amount of procedures or areas being being treated at the same time. We have prepared a list of plastic surgery prices for our future patients to have an idea of what to expect. The list includes the regular price of each procedure, and a reduced price that applies when given procedure is performed in combination with other procedures. Please note,these prices are not set on stone, they are subject to change without notice due to fluctuations in operating costs.
Is plastic surgery covered by insurance?
Do you offer payment plans or in-house financing?
We offer advanced payment plans and the terms depend on the overall cost of proposed surgery. Our clinic has always striven to be as flexible as possible with our patients, however, our current economic situation has limited the longevity of price proposals and consequent payment plans offered.
All procedures must be fully paid off 10 business days before the scheduled surgery date. This allows us to reserve the highly specialized personnel required to perform high quality cosmetic surgery.
While we do not offer in-house financing, we recommend two third-party options for your convenience: Alphaeon and CareCredit. Both have easy-to-follow online applications, which you can access through the links provided below.
Who is a good candidate for plastic surgery?
Who is NOT a good candidate for plastic surgery?
If any of the following apply to you, you are probably NOT be a good candidate for plastic surgery:
- Heavy drinkers
- BMI above 30 (over-weight or obese)
- People with a history of health issues, such as diabetes, hearth disease, depression, high blood pressure, etc…
Is plastic surgery permanent?
Plastic surgery is not permanent, in most cases the results of the surgery will last anywhere from a few years to a little over a decade. This greatly depends on the area that was treated and your ability to maintain your good results.
Is plastic surgery reversible?
Some procedures can be reversed or corrected, while others cannot be reversed at all. For example, you may change your mind about the breast implant size you had. In this case you could have a revision and exchange the implant. Although, you may not be completely satisfied, this is only a partial solution. It’s important to discuss any concerns about reversibility you may have, with your doctor before undergoing any procedures.
What's the recommended age to get plastic surgery?
As early as 18 years old. Most cosmetic surgeries will yield best results once the body has reached the adult size. There is no maximum age or limit, though, provided that the patient has a healthy medical history, has healthy expectations and knows the risks.
How do I prepare myself for surgery?
Always follow the specific instructions provided by your doctor in your post-surgery care package. Additionally, it’s important that you do the following:
- Start a healthy diet and that you maintain it
- Stop smoking
- Stop excessively drinking
- Take your vitamins and supplements
- Prepare your home in advance
- Arrange a caretaker to make sure someone is there to help you during recovery
- Stock up on post surgery supplies
How long will the surgery take?
The duration of the procedure depends on the area or areas being treated and their complexity. Some procedures can be completed in as little as one hour, while other may take several hours to complete.
What activities can I do while recovering from surgery?
How long does it take to recover from surgery?
What activities should I avoid after surgery?
Schedule Your Appointment Today!
If you are ready for your Plastic Surgery in Dallas, please do not hesitate to contact our office to schedule an appointment with Dr. Cocco.